Sunday, March 15, 2009

My career choice

My hobbies are to play soccer, to chat with my friends at school and outside school.
I do not like my friends to back step me and I do not like people to force me to do things.
I seriously dislike people who nag at me and other people. I am rarely at home because everyday single I have tuition. But if I am at home I would do the house work and watch television. My school life is best the I could say this because I enjoy going to school. And this is because my teachers and friends always there to support me, motivate and to teach me. Despite all this I have a ambition in live to be aircraft technician. I choose this job because I like to repair the aircraft parts and I would like to now how does it works. I am working towards what I want and I am trying my level best.
(158words)

No comments:

Post a Comment